fastwheels

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, C8 Z51
I'm in but skeptical that this will pan out... I'm hoping its shorter than the Lightning and Silverado EV, but seeing the most recent pics it is doubtful. The long pass through utilizing a midgate and configurable bed/floor was really interesting in the concept but so far that looks to be gone already. We need the specs!

damnitjim

First Name
Bones
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 S-Line, Audi Q5 PHEV S-Line, CT3 Pre-Order
Occupation
AV Field Engineer
Reservation locked! If my CT falls through for some reason, this thing looks pretty sick. Is there a spreadsheet yet for reservation numbers to place in line?

Dave Davis

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
They’ve got my hundred dollars.
CR79xx order #

currently on a 2019 ram 1500 & Rivian R1T

I was looking forward to the concept truck, very cool.
I’m not excited at all about the one they show on the TV commercial, makes me yawn like looking at a Ford F150 lightning.
We’ll see if anything changes in the next 18 months till production starts.

RevBrad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Maverick XLT
I joined the REV on February 10th.
Ford Maverick XLT Fx4 letter salad edition.

JWRamRev

First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep GC
I joined this am. Valentines present to myself - ha!
Currently drive a Jeep GC; former Jeep Gladiator owner.

Ram1701

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ram 1500, 18 Grand Cherokee, 12 Nissan Leaf
I am in as of this morning.

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out!

damnitjim

First Name
Bones
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 S-Line, Audi Q5 PHEV S-Line, CT3 Pre-Order
Occupation
AV Field Engineer
Reservation locked! If my CT falls through for some reason, this thing looks pretty sick. Is there a spreadsheet yet for reservation numbers to place in line?
Update: the pictures of the actual vehicle look nothing like the concept, making it much less desirable. What happened?

Autoenthusiast2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 BRaptor, 2022 Tundra TRD Pro, 2022 Ram Trx,
“Reserved”
As of today 02/17 I see RAM is no longer accepting ”Rerservations” for the REV
23B812BA-5E43-4040-BABB-2154908B9B87.png

BadBuzzCut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ram 1500 Lonestar / 2013 Jeep Wrangler
In for $100 on 2/10 @ 7:13 pm EST. Reservation ID ZG####. I'm also a bit disappointed with the reveal of the actual prototype vs. the Revolution concept. However, if the range extender is a reality and isn't a ridiculous premium over the base powertrain, I'll still be happy. Unfortunately RAM (MOPAR in general) has a bad history of overpricing their alternative powertrains.

4runner

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota 4Runner. Reserved: Ram, Cybertruck, Canoo
Occupation
Product Manager
XR 3803 here. Currently drive a '16 Toyota 4Runner with Toytec 3" lift and some fat Cooper Tires. Also on wait lists for Cybertruck (since 2020), Canoo, Silverado EV, and Hummer EV3X (Since 2022). The Ram Revolution concept truck had my head spinning... LOVED the Saloon doors, interior space and modular track system for seating. Seeing the actual production images of the Ram 1500 REV was a huge let down. Same old Ram pickup styling and interior with and electric drivetrain and updated headlights. Sadly, the only thing "revolutionary" about The Ram 1500 REV is it's name. On the up-side, Ram Rev Insider+ FAQ's have a support line for cancellations. Cancelling is super quick and easy if you call. My CC should be charged back in 3-5 days. Does that mean there's a spot that opened up for someone else? Best of luck.

revvedup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ram 1500 Limited 10th Anniversary Edition
I got in on the 2nd day. We'll see what happens. Would be nice if they would start sending us some updates, news, or something to show us we aren't forgotten.

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Lexus IS300 (autocross/track car)
Just joined this forum to follow for more info. Reservation in and like everyone hoping they learned from Ford's tragic mishandling of the process. I've got 14k miles on my R1T and the Ram will have to be VERY good to pry the Rivian from my hands. Sitting on an open opportunity to order a Lightning but it feels like a step backward from the Rivian and the incoming GM/Ram trucks, especially since the resale market bonanza has dried up.

wreighven

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition 4x4
I got in early on SuperBowl Sunday (low 2000’s reservation number). Coming from a 2014 Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition 4x4.

Test driven a Rivian R1T and F150L. Liked them both, but sadly neither could really meet my needs for towing my Airstream 300-600 miles in a day. Given the specs released this morning, and my low reservation number, I imagine this will be in my driveway late next year. New to Ram, so a little nervous about that, but excited!

abirozy

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model S, Lexus GS 350 F sport
Put my reservation in today. Currently have a R1T. Not thrilled about the looks, but will wait and see one in person closer to production date. I am new to trucks and love my R1T but a 500 mile range is tempting as well as some of the other electronics.