Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Jeep Wagoneer
Occupation
IT
Yeah,
Nothing special with RAM so far. Let's see if the RAGE and RECHARGE SPEED range going to be superrier than Silverado EV or F-150Light

Brian

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAM 1500
Occupation
Retired
Would be nice if RAM came out with new colors for REV. Four wheel steering and follow me mode would also be nice,

fastwheels

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, C8 Z51
Mid-gate and full length storage/configurable floor is what got the deposit out of me. From the looks of it now, I'll probably stay with Rivian.

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning
Occupation
Retail GM
I hope it is released as pictured in this thread. Love the looks of this vehicle. As a Lightning owner and a day one Cybertruck reservation holder, I am looking for conventional looking truck with great software, fast charging and 350 plus range.

The Cybertruck may be ultimately the vehicle I end up going long term with because of the 48volt system, SS body, FSD (someday), incredible software and over the air updates but the exterior look is a little to polarizing for me at times.

The Lightning is the best truck I have ever owned but I have the std range pack and would like to get to 300 plus for convenience and to use on longer trips where my wife and I reluctantly take our LR MY now because of range and Tesla SC network.

We will see but at this point the REV as pictured is fantastic looking.

Big D

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ram Rebel and a 2023 Mach 1
Occupation
Retired
I am really excited by the production photos posted here. I was hoping that the look would not drift too far from what the current ICE RAM trucks look like because that really means that all the focus can be put on getting the "electric" part of it right the first time around. Hopefully it will also mean that pricing will be more reasonable than what other vendors are charging for their vehicles. Keeping an open mind and trying to learn all about this new technology involved in this big adventure.
Also more realistic to have similar designs between ICE and EV as the parts are interchangeable and if a problem occurs then it would put the vehicle back on the road quicker than say the 6 mos. to a year it takes a Mach-E to return to the road