First Name
Bones
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 S-Line, Audi Q5 PHEV S-Line, CT3 Pre-Order
Occupation
AV Field Engineer
I am only keeping my reservation if Cybertruck falls through. I still don't think this is anything special compared to Ford or Chevy, but it may be the best of the worst when the time comes.

hamrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 ram 1500 limited
I am only keeping my reservation if Cybertruck falls through. I still don't think this is anything special compared to Ford or Chevy, but it may be the best of the worst when the time comes.
I agree

Animalhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 H3T, 2021 Mustang MachE, 2022 Chevy Bolt
Well I have my R1T and loving it. I have a RAM reservation and I’m not to put off on the changes from the concept. My biggest thinking point is price and range.
A lot can change in a year so time will tell.

damnitjim

First Name
Bones
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 S-Line, Audi Q5 PHEV S-Line, CT3 Pre-Order
Occupation
AV Field Engineer
PSA and FYI for this group. Read the fine print of the pre-order reservation email. I just canceled my res. You can get a full refund up until you are contacted. Once contacted, whether you decide to go for it or not, you will NOT receive a refund. And I had to do plenty of digging to find out how to get a refund, as there is no account you set up, just a res number. The number I found to cancel (which you have to call and speak with someone) is: (800) 763-2142

Posting as a thread as well.