Trims levels for Ram Rev?

SIJIMP

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Any ideas/thoughts on what trim levels will be offered with the RamRev release?

First Name
Ira
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Ram 1500
I consider myself relatively new to the Ram world, acquiring mine in the fall of 2019 after over 20 years of owning a couple of Jeeps. With that in mind, I am still learning about the Ram ICE trim levels since the one I purchased is a standard 1500 Ram bought off the lot.

Taking the above into consideration, I hope that they stick with trim levels/names that are similar to what the ICE counterparts have (less for me to learn that way :) ). My time so far with the standard 1500 has proven very satisfying and its feature set has just about everything I would want in my truck. The item I don't have and would really like to see in the Rev base level is the rear window defroster.

A nice to have feature, if not included in the standard then perhaps as an available option in the standard, would be heated seats. This past winters zero degree lows and high-teen highs would have been better driving if the seats had been heated.

The bench front seating in my standard is fine, but with the Rev I would hope to have the option to have bucket seats for the front seating and a more dedicated center console as with the screens they have on the dash in the pics I think the bucket seats would work better.

I did look at a competitors web site on the models they have available and was shocked that in the base model did not have a Sirius radio, only an FM style radio. Hope that the Rev won't follow that pattern as I do enjoy my Sirius radio in my current truck.

Just my thoughts on the matter. Hope you find them helpful and if you have any questions just let me know.