Pricing

Animalhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 H3T, 2021 Mustang MachE, 2022 Chevy Bolt
So what does everyone think?
Will they follow suit and start building the high end models like the other truck makers are doing?

Anyone want to take a guess what the pricing may be like or are we going to just jump right up to that $100k and go from there?

MediumRareREV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
So what does everyone think?
Will they follow suit and start building the high end models like the other truck makers are doing?
Yes. It's been proven enough times by other OEMs the "first buyers" are likely the most animated and will spend whatever it takes to get an EV/EV Truck. I'm surprised they didn't announce a "First Edition" with every option (besides larger battery) plus exclusive badging for a minumum of $110k. Tugsten and the higher trims will be prioritized.

In terms of pricing that's a tricky one, the battery pack is usually the most significant price driver. Since the standard pack REV is about 20% larger than the optional 131kWh pack Lightning, I can't see the first non "work truck" trim starting for much less than $80-85k. That would be in line with the Lightning and their larger pack. RAM could play further content tricks to offset that extra battery cost.

Last edited:

Foolster

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford SportTrac
Occupation
Farmer
I am buying two trucks, I have a 2002 Ford Sportrac that I will replace with a 2024 Ranger XL crewcab long bed. Then if I can get a base model for 60K it will replace my 1996 Suburban. If a lot more expensive then I will buy an F150 rxtended cab XL with payload and towing options for $47K. 13K buys a lot of gas. Electricity is not free, Here in TN it is about a dollar a gallon. As in however far your truck goes on a gallon of gas it will take a dollar of electricity to go the same distance.

Foolster

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford SportTrac
Occupation
Farmer
My reservation is just above 9900. So I think my truck will be built about February, 2025

Efudd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Reliant Robin
I wonder if the order for Early Access members will be the same as the order queue to make a purchase reservation. My guess is that Early Access is just a pool, and does not relate to a reservation spot. This is solely based on my assumption that they reopened the Early Access to refill the pool from the cancellations that resulted from folks realizing Early Access is not a reservation queue. This is all very confusing. I'm not sure if the confusion is based on the Stellantis marketing methodology, or all the adult beverages I've had on this Sunday afternoon.